fbpx

Physical Therapist – Outpatient – (PT)

Job Description & Requirements

Physical Therapist – Outpatient – (PT)

StartDate: 4/29/2024
Available Shifts: 8 D, 10 D
Pay Rate: $2071.00 – $2387.00

PT Therapist would provide services to Dakota Regional Medical Center, who contracts with Altru for all of our therapy services. 60% community outpatients with a variety of ages and diagnosis. The other 40% is skilled nursing and acute and swing bed hospital. All services provided in one building. There is another PT onsite as well as OT.
Physical Therapist | North Dakota Board Of Physical Therapy | Prior to Start Date | HR Primary Sources
Physical Therapist | Minnesota Board of Physical Therapy | Prior to Start Date | HR Primary Sources
Driver’s License with Acceptable Driving Record | Drivers License – Current State Licensed | Prior to Start Date | HR Primary Sources
Basic Life Support (BLS) | American Heart Association (AHA) | Within 90 days of Start Date | Learning Management System
2 years experience

Required Qualifications
Physical Therapist | North Dakota Board Of Physical Therapy | Prior to Start Date | HR Primary Sources
Physical Therapist | Minnesota Board of Physical Therapy | Prior to Start Date | HR Primary Sources
Driver’s License with Acceptable Driving Record | Drivers License – Current State Licensed | Prior to Start Date | HR Primary Sources
Basic Life Support (BLS) | American Heart Association (AHA) | Within 90 days of Start Date | Learning Management System
2 years experience

Preferred Qualifications
none

About the Facility
This medical group’s roots date back to 1892, with the inception of a small medical center in Grand Forks. Today the hospital boasts a robust 262 beds and serves more than 200,000 residents of northeast North Dakota and northwest Minnesota. The system has consistently grown with the times and strives to remain on the cutting edge, offering world-class medical services at at clinics, hospitals, and medical centers throughout the state.

Job Benefits

Allied travel assignments are typically for 13 weeks and offer generous packages that include:

  • Competitive pay rates
  • Medical, Dental, Vision
  • 401(k) and Flex Spending
  • Life Insurance
  • Accident and Short-term Disability Coverage
  • Free Continuing Education
  • Competitive Housing Deal
  • Refer a friend and earn extra cash!

About the Company

At AMN Healthcare, we strive to be recognized as the most trusted, innovative, and influential force in helping healthcare organizations provide quality patient care that continually evolves to make healthcare more human, more effective, and more achievable.

physical therapist, physical therapy, PT, physiotherapy, rehabilitation therapist, physician rehab therapist, rehabilitation, rehab, allied health, allied, outpatient physical therapist, outpatient PT, outpatient

AMN

Apply Now

Apply Now Form

1APPLY NOW
2ABOUT ME
3CREDENTIALS & EDUCATION
4WORK HISTORY
Name(Required)
Hidden
(Select more than one if applicable)
(Select more than one if applicable)
Drop files here or
Accepted file types: pdf, doc, docx, Max. file size: 10 MB.

    THE TRAVELING TRAVELER

    Hi, my name is Julia! I’m a speech-language pathologist who takes travel assignments for work and travels the world for fun! Hence, the traveling traveler!

    I’m here to guide therapists to find adventure, freedom, and more money through travel therapy assignments.

    Follow the link or use promo code “TravelTherapy” to save.

    Scroll to Top