SFMC Respiratory RT-Nights (NICU)
Concentric is currently seeking candidates in Respiratory Therapy profession with focus in Respiratory Therapy (Neonatal) for a 13 week contract in the Lynwood, CA area. Concentric is a premier staffing firm dedicated to matching outstanding talent with exceptional opportunities. Our commitment to excellence and our consultative approach has helped us become a premier leader in the staffing industry.
- 1 year full time Respiratory Therapy (Neonatal) experience within the last 2 years.
- Current state and/or national license may be required.
Concentric offers industry leading benefits including:
- Competitive salary
- Voluntary Dental
- Voluntary Vision
- Basic Life Insurance Employer Paid 15K
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Voluntary Short Term Disability
- Voluntary Pet Care Insurance
Concentric is dedicated to being with you every step of the way and we will we provide you with all the tools needed to be successful.
Apply Now Form
THE TRAVELING TRAVELER
I’m here to guide therapists to find adventure, freedom, and more money through travel therapy assignments.
Follow the link or use promo code “TravelTherapy” to save.