Hi, I’m Julia and I’m here to help your recruiters succeed on social media. With 10+ years of experience as a traveling healthcare professional and 5+ years of experience creating digital content on social media, I understand how to make social media work for your travel healthcare staffing agency.
Social media isn’t about having the biggest number of followers or sending out hundreds of cold messages. It’s about creating a voice that resonates with travelers and draws them to want to work with you. Social media is about building connections, trust, and authority in your area.
In these branding and social media training workshops, I work with you on developing strategies for content creation to market your recruiting team.
In the age of social media and technology changing how we recruit, it’s time to get ahead or risk being left behind!
Social Media Workshops Offerings:
4- Hour Branding Workshop
In this half-day branding workshop, we break down
- Creating your own personal brand and brand identity
- Understand what travelers want from recruiters/agencies
- Identifying your ideal traveler
- Content strategy to help you stand out and attract your ideal job candidate
- Which platforms to use to attract your ideal candidate
- Content creation ideas for posts
6-Hour Branding + Growth workshop
Here we discuss the items mentioned in the 4-hour session plus we dive into
- How to grow your accounts
- Reviewing analytics
- Creating high-quality content that gets noticed
- Strategies for time efficiency
12 -Hour Branding, growth, and interactive learning sessions
- Small group breakaway sessions for individual feedback
- Individual audits of accounts
- Canva and InShot tutorial
- Content creation labs (in person only)
Plus, 4-6 week follow-up calls are available to hold your team accountable to actually put into action the things that we discuss.
Ready to learn more? Send us some information about you and what you are most interested in and we will reach out to chat about what workshop would best suit your needs.
Free E-Book & Newsletter
Subscribe to get our latest content by email and a free download of
The Crash Course to Travel Therapy